Cookeville Rescue Mission is committed to meeting the spiritual, physical, emotional and mental needs of the homeless, hungry and needy within reach of our ministry.
• We shall respect the dignity and privacy of all individuals, and through our words and actions offer compassion, empathy and understanding.
• Provide the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost, hurting and hopeless.
• Provide services that will meet the basic needs of those seeking assistance.
• Provide a program of rehabilitation to those people who are willing to modify their destructive lifestyles for long-range social productivity.
• Provide assistance to the community and other agencies in aiding the homeless, hungry, poor and needy in their own and other institutional environments.
• Provide administrative excellence and integrity as caretakers of our God-given resources for the purpose of meeting all basic needs and long-term visions in caring for the homeless, hungry, poor and needy that enter our doors.
• Be an advocate for the homeless, hungry, poor and needy through street outreach and public awareness.